Bite On Bullets: Town

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Town



I was rotting at home, when Ms Katherine Lee Yuan Ping rang me up asking where I was. So, I told her I was rotting at home. She started complaining about how her friends made her wait for an hour plus, and still haven't showed up. Being a kind soul, I accompanied her on the phone and suddenly I went 'Do you wanna go out with me!?'. And guess what? We ended up on the streets at Orchard, two hours later! Laughs.

Went to find Amanda and Sandrina at Tangs, where they were giving out fliers. Walked over to FarEast with my darling, because I wanted to get a dress damn effin badly. Ended up with a red and white one. She said it looked very sweet and elegant on me. Laughs. Anyway, Amanda and Sandrina came over to FarEast to find us after work. Katherine met up with Ziyang and another guy. Walked over to CineLeisure aftermath. Saw Bern, Shanshan, Shawn, Cheeseng etc. Sam and Yap reached, and we accompanied them for dinner. Met Jessica, Elisha and co. Something happened after that. Shan't say much about it. Everything's over, and I'm glad. Heard that both, Amanda and Sandrina, are sick. Maybe it's because of the weather. Do takecare of yourselves yea? Love you girls. They went off after dinner. Walked back to FarEast because the two boys wanted to get their SweetTalk. Katherine was supposed to find us, but she ended up staying at CineLeisure with her friends instead. Slacked at FarEast with those two. They accompanied me to CityHall before going back to Tpy. Thanks eh. Home sweet home. And my blister's back on my feet again. How great.

Had an awesome time with Katherine. We shall go out again, soon. (L) Amanda and Sandrina, do remember to takecare of yourself ya. (L) Alright, I shall go to my lala-land now. Will be going to Town tomorrow once again. Goodnight.

Reply to tags

Joleen.: Relinked you already darl. Hope to see you soon! Btw i'm fine. You? Love you! :D
Me: Thanks Darl. (: I'm fine too. Takecare yea? Love you.

baObaO: relinked le ! sis uh , heng you cahnged to blogspot. your xanga v lag sia . hahaa . miss you .
Me: Thanks Sister. :D Heheh. Yea. I miss you too uh!

aida: hey little love! ive relinked u! miss u oi!
Me: Yes love? Thank you! I miss you too lah dey.

Sophia: I've relinked you le girl (:
Me: Thanks very much.

ROWENA: ok i will relink you asaaap , miss you yo :} ♥
Me: Thanks a bunch. I miss you too. Love.

MARILYN: LINK LE <33
Me: Thanks Mar! Love you lah. Mwah.

r0wee: omg, there's another ROWENA =] okay, dont get mixed up, i'm shuffling row, HAHA. anyways, relinked! AND YOU KNOW YUAN PING TOO! haha
Me: Laughs, yea. The other Rowena's my cousin. Yes yes, I do know her! She's my classmate. :D

SHILI: Hey regina ! Still the same lo , you ? Haha , relinked le , misses too ! =)
Me: Hey Shili! I'm fine too. (: Thank you very much!

Amanda: Lol . it's not about pink pink is ur fonts all very small .
Me: Yes yes. I've already made them bigger, just for you! I love you.

HANYING: Hey babe! I miss you! :D
Me: I miss you too, darling! :D

jingwen`: heys. ^^ habb relinkk you. hmm, cheer ups. being upset is not like you yeahs. =)
Me: Thanks Jingwen! Thanks a bunch. Don't worry, I'm back to my normal self already. Heheh. (:

No comments:

Nuffnang