Bite On Bullets: Hancock

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hancock



Woke up at 10plus by a message. Changed and got prepare. Got a lil pissed off in the morning by the usual naggings from my parents. Met Sam at Tpy, because he had to help his dad with some stuff and ended up being late. It's okay, being the kind-hearted person I am, I forgive you. Off we went to Plaza Singapura. Ate a little, and caught Hancock. Quite a nice show, although some of the parts were not realistic at all. Anyway, walked to Orchard aftermath. Decided to take a bus down to Bugis because that retarded boy wanted to drink his Banana Tango. And guess what? He got a wrong drink, a Banana Milkshake instead. Stupid boy. Laughs. Saw Ahdan. His eyes started itchy and got a lil red. So, went to get his solution which he spent 11 bucks on. He refused to go back home, and insisted on sending me back. So, we trained back to Simei and had dinner together. Sent him to 31's bus stop and home sweet home. Overall, today's really enjoyable. (L)

And I can't believe I almost forgot that my NAPFA's tomorrow. My goodness. Let's hope my stomach doesn't fail on me. (Crosses fingers) Wish me luck, peeps! And all the best to those having NAPFA too. Peace out.




Reply to tags

passby: youre fat
Me: Yes, I am. Do you have a problem with that? (:

desiree: okies! i've relinked you. hahaha. if you r sad, go sing k, it will liften up ur mood! tried n tested! =))
Me: Laughs, alright. Thanks ya.

ROWENA: LOL ANOTHER ROWENA HAHAHA . damn my name is common ._.
Me: It's only one, and not a dozen. You think too much, my cousin. -.-

ROWENA: hello cousin , *ahem . 1*ahem more *ahem day . *ahemahemahemmmmz :D
Me: Hello, again. Oh, really? I didn't know that. Laughs. :D

lilian: new bf uh.last long. :)
Me: He's not my boyfriend. (:

Jasmond: relinked you.....
Me: Thanks.

No comments:

Nuffnang