Bite On Bullets: My Tears Came Flowing Down

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Tears Came Flowing Down

Why is it so difficult to trust someone? Sometimes I really ponder, who can I really trust? I'm not me these few days. The happy-go-lucky Regina is gone, and the crybaby is back in town. When was the last time since I cried? I guess maybe it's about a few months back. Well, I just have to live with it.

Sometimes, I can't bring myself to believe those words. But it came from their mouths. Who knows, it could be true. Things you said made my heart skip a beat. But on the other hand, those few words came back into my mind. How I wish it wouldn't come true. Little actions from strangers, meant so much to me. Crying deep inside, hoping it isn't true. But what if it comes true one day? I would be speechless. That's reality. Just a few words from others, could bring me down. How I wish I can never fall. Time will prove it all.

One problem after another, would it end? Why does it always have to clash together, at the same time? It really pisses me off. But I can do nothing about it. Because that's life. It's always full of ups and downs. I hate it when there's quarrels, even if it doesn't concerns me. Can everything really be resolved? Or is it just an excuse to escape from it?

Many say that attitude is one of the factors to success. Well, I think that many people use it too much. When you have that too-much-attitude, you become insignificant to those around you. You wouldn't care bout how others would feel.

Oh well, after all this random rantings. My eyes really need to take a break. It's really small and swollen now. Sorry if I spouted any nonsense or irrelevant stuff. Goodbye.

And where did the happy me go?


Reply To Tags

sandrina: see when you free again, go your hse and slack!
Me: Sure. (:

queeny: pretty, you are linked! ((:
Me: Thanks Queeny! :D

HANYING: Really hope to see you soon ya! :D
Me: Yea, hope to see you soon too darling! Love.

hello: i think youre pretty. youre not fat la. stupid passerby judges people with his **** eyes.
Me: Thanks. Hahah. It's alright, let them say what they want. (:

x: can i know what is your height and weight ? because i'm your size too, so envious that you can wear till so pretty(:
Me: I'm only 150cm, 40+kg. Be confident bout yourself. (:

pp: well u have a sweet face lei :D
Me: Thank you. (:

huisi: hahah. give me time and ill link you okay !
Me: Sure sure. Thanks Ahsi.

No comments:

Nuffnang