Bite On Bullets: Upcoming

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, October 16, 2009

Upcoming

Sorry for ignoring this lil space of mine recently. Just that my life's pretty much the same, the old boring routine once again. School and home. Shall find some things to talk about.

Since my birthday's coming real soon, let me elaborate more on my fantasy wishlist. Teehee.


Ipod Touch! I've been stuck with my Ipod classic for years, I must say it's still in top-notch condition, but the only thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't have wicked games like those in the Ipod Touch.


Vans Satin Abby! My most wanted item currently. Doesn't the red just look so awesome? I'm actually contemplating between the red or the black one. Black's easy to match with, but the red just stands out so much more. I'm trying superbly hard to find this pair of pumps, but to no avail. Anyone knows where I can find them!? Please please please let me know, tyvm!


LV Neverfull MM! Every girl's dream bag, okay most. I'm a huge fan of big tote bags. My bags are all usually big as I like to throw stuff in without squeezing them and I'm in need of more bags now! I can only dream of having this 1k+ bag. If only I was born rich, yeah right.


Nikon D5000! Been wanting a DSLR since forever. Money money please drop from the sky.



Prada wallet! Okay, not really wanting this actually. But the pink just looks so pretty, doesn't it?

Aites, enough of my rantings. 22 more days to my birthday! To be exact, 21 as it has already pass midnight. Still haven't thought on how to celebrate, but I doubt I'll make it big. Oh well.

On a random note, I'm currently vegetarian if ya'll didn't know. I've been eating fruits for lunch while staring at my classmates eating meat. Every year I'll have to do this for 2 weeks, as the chinese 9th month is here. This is when we pay respect to the deities. So I'll be going to the temple again starting from tomorrow.

Shall head to bed soon. Gnight, xo.

6 comments:

Cassandra angkasa said...

http://silverlibrary.livejournal.com/

u can get the abby vans there:D

Anonymous said...

how much is ipod touch?

Regina said...

Cassandra: Hey Cassandra! Thanks so much! :>

Anonymous: 8gb costs slightly over $300.

ANGELA said...

Hao hao go malaysia right.. Wednesday come back Singapore. Steady I go see him @ Bedok reservoir.....

Regina said...

LOL! You stalk him izzit?! He damn handsome now man! You better come & see him now. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Shawn say Saturday he come back!!

Nuffnang