Bite On Bullets: Dead!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, October 26, 2009

Dead!

I'm so sorry for neglecting this space, once again. I bet no one reads my blog anymore, maybe except for Baby who'd read it once he's out from camp.

It has been a really hectic week, or rather weeks. It has been pretty much the same though. School, home, temple, home. This routine goes on and on and on since since last week.

And yes, I'm still on vegetarian. I've been eating fruits in school for lunch while staring my classmates indulging in their oh-so-delicious food. Oh well, one more day to go! Finally! After tomorrow, I'm so gonna eat everyone I've been craving for the past few weeks. Okay, that's a lil over. I don't wanna gain weight again.

Here's a few pictures of Alvan(Weixiang), aka my nephew:


Adorable or what?

Anyway, I finally met Baby today! Happy like a bird. Been 2 weeks since I last saw him. It was a killer. Now he's back in camp again.

So, I finally managed to complete sticking all the blings on my PradaLuv's casing.

Before.

After!

I look a long time getting all the diamonds in place, and my thumb still hurts a lil now from all the pushing.

Just remembered that I've not done my Accounting homework. Okay, I shall rush through it now. Bye! Xo.

5 comments:

ANGELA said...

Why no HH???????

Anonymous said...

whr did u get the blings and glue to stick it ?

Regina said...

Angela: What only! Haohao, Haohao, Haohao. Want to see him so much then come down! Hahaha.

Anonymous: I actually bought the 'sticker' type.

ANGELA said...

REG I AM SICK.. I GUESS ROW AND MAR HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU!!!

Regina said...

Yes. You sick girl. Eat somemore lah, see now food poisoning already.

Nuffnang