Bite On Bullets: Need Ideas!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Need Ideas!

Trip to Yakult Factory yesterday was an eye-opener. I totally didn't know that Yakult could provide us with so much of nutrients we need for our daily life. Just one little bottle and it already has 10 million good bacteria for us! Vitagen is gross and it doesn't provide us with any good bacteria at all.


Yakult! The healthy family drink!

Anyway, I actually went there empty handed and came back with 10 tubes of Yakult! Yakult craze's happening now. Am so determined to finish all of them with my brother by the 5th of December, cause that's the expiry date. Heh.

2 more days to 1st year anniversay.
6 more days to my 18th birthday.

I've no plans on what to do for my 18th birthday. I need ideas. Can any of you help me with it? Comment me with all your ideas! It'll be very much appreciated.


P/S: I miss this stupid.

No comments:

Nuffnang