Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Hanying!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Hanying!

Happy 18th Birthday, Hanying!
Before, I start off anything. I'd like to wish Lim Han Ying a happy sweet 18th birthday! I shall see you soon yeah? Xoxo.


Went to Town consecutively for 2 days from Saturday with Baby. Chilled, walked around, had dinner and walked around somemore. How do I always spend my time in Town doing nothing? Beats me.

Met up with Charmaine on Sunday after Baby after for lan gaming. Took a walk around ION when the shops were starting to close and homed.



And she looks like a small kiddo here. Haha!

The guy on the right, was pissing the heck outta me. His phone was superbly noisy. Must be some cheena man.


Been doing nothing much the past few days. Same ol' routine. Stayed home on Monday and went over to Baby's on Tuesday. He just booked into camp a few hours ago. Confinement for another 2 weeks. Blurdy hell. Blame him for refusing to re-take his NAFA at I-don't-know-where when he got Gold/Silver during his ITE days.

If you guys are wondering why he had to go in earlier, it's because the government won't the NAFA cert after 6 months. Yeah, that's why. If not he'd be booking in tomorrow and not a month back.

Anyway, back on track. Stayed home again today. Well, I did step out to Tampines to get some stuff and I headed back home. On a lighter note, my OPI Nail Polishes have arrived! Yay!



2 of em' belongs to Charmaine. Looks like I'll be setting up a little corner for my OPI nail polishes! It's not just gonna stick at these few bottles right. And I finally did my nails again! I think it looks really pretty now with the blings. Heee.

Alright, time for bed. Sentosa with classmates tomorrow! I need to tan!

Adios. Xo.

P/S: I've finally managed to solve the Rubik's cube! Twice infact! Hawhaw.

No comments:

Nuffnang