Bite On Bullets: The Monopoly Game

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Monopoly Game

It's been so long since I last lost something important. I panicked so much last night upon realising that my Accounting textbook and Hellokitty file(containing all my assignments and notes) were missing! I only found out when I was about to do my homework, in the middle of the night. Yeah, I'm weird. I like doing my homework before going to bed.

Moving on, after panicking for the longest time from the time before I went to bed til the next morning when I was in school, decided to text my last hope, Katherine! And dang! It was really with her. Sigh of relief. I was totally not concentrating during lesson.

I would never wanna lose anything ever again man. It scares the living shit outta me.

Sidetrack! I'm going to the Yakult Factory tomorrow with my classmates! It's sort of an excursion. Since I was a child, I loved Yakult and hated Vitagen. The taste's just different.

Anw, school's gonna sponser each of us a packet of Yakult! Awesome or what? Doubt I'll just leave there with only a pack. Heard that it's cheaper getting it from the factory itself, duh. Mm just passed me $50 to buy more, obviously I'm not gonna use all.

Also, I'm currently hooked on the Macdonald's Monopoly "Game". Went for lunch at Macs with classmates this afternoon and we collected a total of more than 35 mini cards! I so want the Ipod Touch! Anyone willing to give me their Joo Chiat Road if you have it? We're actually planning on going there again after our trip to Yakult Factory tomorrow. Total madness.

I'm getting bored, shall find some entertainment. Ciaoz.

P/S: Below's a GIF image I did. Heehee.

Gickr helps you to pimp your myspace

No comments:

Nuffnang