Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Lisa!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Happy Birthday Liz!
(She was my ex-maid and she went over to Charmaine's family to take care of my grandma when my grandma shifted from my place to Charmaine's.)


Fetched Babe from Yio Chu Kang as he had his safety driving lesson conducted by the Navy. The longest journey I ever took today. Can't believe I took the entire red line. He was actually not supposed to book out last night. Why? He's having another 2 weeks of confinement with the new enlistees. He's currently back in camp now.

Left quite soon for Lisa's birthday dinner at Simpang Bedok. Was there alone with Charmaine and her family as Mm(Mummy) and Dd(Daddy) had a company dinner to attend to. I've a bloated tummy now. Burp. Thanks Aunty Dot for the sumptuous dinner!


Claire kept doing the cocked-eyed face with the sticking out of tongue throughout the entire dinner, including the sucked-in nose. I've no idea why her eyes appear fine here.

Yummy yummy cake. Nom nom nom nom. It prolly contains like a thousand calories.

Oh and Baby gave me this Hellokitty thing. Make a guess what it is.


I bet ya'll wouldn't get the correct answer.



Was I right? Awesome or what? Adding on to my collection of Hellokitty pens in my Hellokitty pencil box. Heee. Talking about pens, school's reopening on Monday! Time really flies. I've been idling my past few weeks away. Oh well, shall make it up during my December holidays.

Anyway, was talking to Charmaine about our holiday getaway next time. I really want/need to go to BKK! Shopping, shopping and more shopping! Char, we need to plan it soon okay! Hehehe.

Back to my Café World now. Bai!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg reg..update.
CHAR

Regina said...

Soon soon! Hahaha, as you know I'm superbly busy this week. :(

Nuffnang