Bite On Bullets: WOW!! @ Supperclub

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOW!! @ Supperclub

Celebrated my April Fool's Day/Good Friday with the clique at Supperclub! The crowd was overwhelming I tell you. Many waited for hours to get in. Maybe cause of the lack of space Supperclub had compared to the other clubs. Many unsatisfied peeps.

Helped out at the door again with Peiqin/Keon/Shuwen. I bet that's what causing my throat to sore up now.

As usual, after I was done with the door, hung out at the baggage corner to chill and wait til the end of the party. Time for the pix! Happy scrolling!


Jiahao, Sufen.


Silvien's friend, Silvien.



With Silvien.







I think this photo I took is really really pretty(cause of the disco ball)! Hehe.



Nick.



I totally didn't know who they were. Once the camera faced them, they were ready. Awesome much?





Spot Sherwin with the green lightstick!









Tecktonik Meatros Nick Tze!





The battle of the tecktonik moves.







With Peiqin!



Sufen and Fadzly.





My girls, Silvien and Peiqin.

















Shuwen!







With Ruth and Shuwen!







With Ruth!


Sherwin Ashley Sibeinice Ramos.

The rest of the pix are in Facebook. Too many to be uploaded here, or I'll spam my entire blog page.

Shall hit the sack soon! I'll be going over to the salon with Mummy in the morning to get our hair done! Gonna try dying my hair red. Hopefully it turns out well! Crosses fingers. Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how much's the long champ bag and where did u get the shorts from the top picture you tittle want.

Regina said...

Hey. My bf got it for me. Should be around 100 odd because he got someone to get it for me from Italy/France.
You mean the high-waisted denim shorts? I got it from an online blogshop - runwaybandits.

Nuffnang