Bite On Bullets: Results

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Results


I've officially graduated from ITE College East! Results wasn't what I expected. I wanted an A for my Audit, but oh well. Thankfully for my CCA points. So my total current 3.708! Yay me.

I'm still in the midst of shifting. Done with all the packing for now. Fyi, I took 9 bloody hours to pack all my stuff yesterday, from 4pm - 1am. Imagine that! Gonna be shifting over to my Aunt's house at Tampines, temporary. I'm dead beat. Packing is really really tiring, my back is still aching til now. Damn.

Alright, shall have an early night. Supperclub event tomorrow. Nights! Xoxo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, can i know your previous year 1 results? izzit 3.0+ as well? i'm also a higher nitec in accounting students. cos i'm afraid i couldn't get into poly next year.

Regina said...

Hey there. Yep, my Year 1's GPA was about 3.2. My elective pulled me down. :)

Anonymous said...

ok, thanks for your info. I will work harder for year2. haha! all the best in SP too :)

Regina said...

Yeah, thanks! All the best to you too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey babe. Is it every st6udents from ITE higher nitec have a chance to go poly? or you need to score a very high GPA?

Regina said...

Hey there. Yup, you have to have a GPA of at least 3.0. But results varies depending on the school. This year, my friend's friend who had a GPA of 1.9 could enter RP. But for me, 3.708 wasn't enough to enter Accounting and Finance in both TP and SP.

Nuffnang