Bite On Bullets: Mad As A Hatter

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mad As A Hatter

Town with Charmaine on the 17th. Got myself my M.A.C eyeliner with Charmaine.

Photobucket

Never fail to have this everytime I'm at ION. It's super awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went for a manicure before dinner at FEP.

Photobucket

Mad as a hatter(mine and Charmaine's)! Lovin' it! It's so much nicer in real life, I swear. But it's chipping off real badly now and I'm sad. P/S: I know I've got really short ugly nails now, all thanks to my gel extentions previously.

Camwhoring pix up next!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met the cousins for supper. Matthais drove Charmaine, Marilyn, Rowena, Shawn and I for supper at this prata place somewhere in Tamp. Their nasi goreng is really darn good. Followed by Mahjong at Marilyn's. Won 7 bucks. Teehee.

School in 9 hours, gotta hit the sack. Nights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi r u selling the cropped top on yr 26april post?

Regina said...

Nope, sorry!

Nuffnang