Bite On Bullets: Singapore Poly

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Singapore Poly

Yep! I got into Singapore Polytechnic! Will be taking Banking and Finance. But I'm trying to appeal for Accounting and Finance instead. It'll definitely have lesser theory compared to Banking. Have I ever mentioned I hate theory work!? Shall hand in my appeal letter on Monday when I go over to collect my enrollment package. Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully my appeal would be successful!

Okay, this would mean I would have 15 more days before I'd be tied down by school. I've got to get stuff done. Get my hair fixed and dyed and meet up with classmates/girlfriends. Alright, I shall start planning.

Next. I've finally shifted out from my house at Simei. Currently am at my Aunt's place in Tampines(walking distance from my new house) and will be here for the next couple of months. I've never thought that packing would be so much of a hassle. Not only that, it drains out every single bit of energy in you. It's uber tiring. Just one word to describe how I'm feeling now, deadbeat.

It's already 3.20 in the morning now and I'm still not asleep. Reason? Waiting for my brother to be back from galavanting. He hasn't gotten the keys to my Aunt's house yet. Oh, I'll be sharing the room with him during our period of stay. Bonding. Lmao. Shall turn in and wait til he calls then. Goodnight.

P/S: Pictures from yesterday's event at Supperclub will be up soon!
P/P/S: Happy 1 year 5 months love. Thank you for the Longchamp bag.

No comments:

Nuffnang