Bite On Bullets: Overdued Pics - Hogan's Birthday

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, December 28, 2009

Overdued Pics - Hogan's Birthday

Location: Plaza Sing - Taka - Somerset 313 - Queensway


It was Hogan's 19th!


From me to him. Hope he loved it as much as I do. He kept nagging at me, saying I shouldn't have splurged my money on it. But he seemed really happy though. And I'm glad.

Finally, mega spam of our pictures! It's been so so long since I last took a proper photo with him. This is why I love long bus rides. My top 3 favourite!




Then here comes the rest of the spamming.








He looks so much like a lil boy here! He was actually trying to show the coconut on his tongue from the Kueh Tu Tu we ate.



Hating my fringe. Neither long nor short. What should I do with it!?!




I swear he fell asleep within 1 minute after this photo was taken. We both had only 3 hours of sleep the night before. Mega tiring.

And lastly, me me me!






"I didn't really enjoy the going out, but I really really enjoy your company." - He quoted. Awwww. Love.

2 comments:

ANGELA said...

HAAH HOG EPIC FAILURE LA.
The photo where he tried to show of the coconut LOL

Regina said...

Ya! Totally "un-see-able". Lol!

Nuffnang