Bite On Bullets: iPhone Craze

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, December 10, 2009

iPhone Craze

Rushed back home from school to meet Sandrina. Over to Bugis where we did some shopping. Been so long since I last spent quite a bit. But I'm a happy girl now. Hehehe.

Virgin trip to Haji Lane! Yeah, I know I'm slow. But who cares? Sandrina's boyfriend, Yun Wei came over to look for us. He's as crappy as Hogan. Walked to some fishing shop. I felt so lost there. Soon we left Haji Lane.

Met family at Tampines as Brother was gonna get the iPhone. When I reached, Brother was already in the queue. I swear it was mad crazy! And M1 had the longest line, followed by Starhub and then Singtel. We had to wait for at least 2 hours just the get the number. Queue number, mind you! It was terrible. KFC for dinner and then back to M1 to wait. While it was nearing our turn, Mummy got me to queue at the cashier. Even the paying up was so darn slow. Why is it so hard for us to give M1 money?

But the only people whom I respect the most are those not getting the iPhone, who were also in the bloody queue. They were really insane, can't they get it done another day instead of wasting their time queueing up for nuts. Oh well.

In total, we waited from 6 til 11pm just to get the iPhone. Brother, you owe me one now. My legs are hurting like mad from all the standing!

No comments:

Nuffnang