Bite On Bullets: Korkor Nic's Wedding

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Korkor Nic's Wedding

Was invited to Korkor Nic's wedding at The Grand Copthorne Waterfront for an 8-course lunch this afternoon.

Korkor Nic isn't a related to us, but he's a friend of Korkor Kenneth's(my cousin). He has been celebrating every Christmas and New Year with us since many many years ago, so that makes him some sort of related to us. All my relatives & family remember him as the "Tequila guy". The adults would always make him drunk during those occasions with Tequila pop, one after another.

Here are the pictures. Warning: Picture overflow!























All the wedding photos were really stunning, don't you agree?

Here's the video of the above pictures.



Sorry, please ignore the adults who were talking.


One of the two wedding souvenirs - A hat and a crown stirrers.


The other wedding gift - A cute couple mug.


Best men and bride's mates in line, welcoming in the Bride and Groom.




I love the Bride's long flowy gown! It's uber pretty!



Justice of Peace was in invited.


Another video of the Bride & Groom exchanging rings.



And here comes the dishes!








Just looking at them now makes me salivate. They're darn delicious! I left out the desert.


A second gown in pink! Aww.


Pop the champagne!




Yum Seng!



Another short clip on a speech the Groom gave.



That was about it. The lunch lasted for quite sometime. From 1pm til 4ish.




Camwhore alert!


Me with the newly wedded couple, Yan Ting & Korkor Nic! May they have many blissful days ahead. Oh, that's her third gown! It's fully bare-backed with a hell load of diamonds. Drop-dead gorgeous.

It makes me feel like being a bride now too. Getting to take many pretty pictures and having beautiful gowns to wear. I told Hogan that he has to earn tons of money and have a very glamourous wedding. Hehehe.


Mummy & me.



Daddy & me.

Went over to ION with Mm & Dd after the lunch. I swear I almost died in my 4 inch heels! I was out the entire day! I've never survived on this pair of heels for an entire day(morning til night) before. Amazingly, today was an exception.

I almost got myself an iPod Touch. Mm & Dd were about to get it for me when I said I didn't want. I didn't want them to spend so much on my Christmas prezzie. So I've decided to work and get it myself!

Gonna call * tomorrow and ask if they still need part-timers. Please please say yes! Prays*

P/S: Oh btw, I finally found my Red Vans Satin Abby shoe in a retail shop! It was the last pair and in my size. Lucky or what? One more item off my wishlist! Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi babe, do u mind if u let me know which outlet u got ur abbys from?
thanks :)

Regina said...

Leftfoot. :)

Nuffnang