Bite On Bullets: Dreadful

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dreadful


Whiles waiting for Hogan to be back, I'm gonna share a story of what happened today.

Something happened in the morning which totally ruined my day, but soon I got back on track. Met Baby at his place with Fadzly. Then we went to Bugis for dinner. This is when the tragedy starts.

We were opposite Bugis Junction, at those coffee shops to have dinner. Fadzly went upstairs to check if there were seats for us, so Hogan & I waited downstairs by the road. We were blocking this bike parking lot, where this China man wanted to park his bike. So I pushed Hogan to the side, just to let him park kindly. 3 seconds later, Fadzly came down asking us to go upstairs. So without much notice, my left leg brushed against the China man's piping hot exhaust pipe!

I swear, I've never felt anything like that before. Not even my navel piercing could beat that. At first it was poking, then it was stinging! I finally realised what stinging is, and I never ever thought it'd happen to me. It was so so painful that I started crying and I couldn't even walk without limping.

Hogan then let the ice slowly drip water around the wound. Then it started to turn from white to black. Nothing can describe how I was feeling. Soon, it started to feel slightly better but the feeling was still piercing. Both of them told me not to think about it, but how could I even if I wanted?!

So, over to Plaza Sing to get Fadzly's new sim card then to Parklane for lane.


My botak boy.



Fadzly.


This was how it looked like at first. Hogan told me not to touch it, and let it heal by itself. But it's gonna take quite sometime for sure. The stinging feeling then went away, I felt much better.

We left slightly after an hour. Hogan accompanied me to 201 for supper(supposedly with Cousins). Only Rowena and Shawn turned up, but it's alright. The wound suddenly started to turn blacker and blacker. And soon when I reached home. This was it.



I swear the picture doesn't do justice compared to real life. It's so so much blacker and disgusting. The bubble's super huge now with loads of water in it. The dead(black) skin just keeps accumulating. Sigh. Every single time I take a glance at it, I'd feel like crying so so badly. Well I did, terribly. As I'm seeing it again and typing this, my eyes are starting to feel all watery again.

Though my legs aren't that perfect(in terms of size), but it really hurts to see it being scarred. Guys will never understand how important a girls' legs are to them. Many have asked me to visit a doctor/pharmacy incase of any infections. Thanks for all your concern, very much appreciated. Love.

Thanks for everything Baby. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, just happened to pass by. Anyway, hope ur leg's okay! Do go to the doctor. take care & stay pretty! :)

Regina said...

Hey! Thanks so much. It's still really ugly. :( You takecare too yeah. :)

Nuffnang