Bite On Bullets: Daddy's 60th

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, July 16, 2010

Daddy's 60th

P/S: I've posted two blog posts. Click on "Older Posts" at the bottom to access the other entry or click here.

The day after my brother's birthday(6th July), is my Daddy's birthday! Cool eh. Anyway, we headed to Plaza ParkRoyal Hotel for a buffet dinner with my family, Charmaine, Claire, aunt and uncle.

The dinner was so darn awesome. Just take a look at the pictures below. Everyone grew 2kg heavier that night. Just kidding!

Warning! Massive spam of food photos! If you're hungry you can either look at it and get hungrier or if you're not, you're in for a treat.
















My favourite soft shell crabs! Sadly, I didn't get to eat much of this that night as I was bloated.





Our favourite part of the buffet.




Marshmallows!


Waffles!

Are you drooling already? I'm starting to get hungry! Dammit.


Brother.


Charmaine.






Claire.


Oh ya, we made Charmaine eat a tiny little piece of raw salmon. That explains her picture below.


She took 10 minutes to put the salmon in her mouth and 5 seconds to spit it out. Tsktsk.




Daddy aka birthday man!




Charmaine looks like a monster here. She's already so tall and she was wearing heels that night.






Fat people.


Brother and I.


I know it's blurry, but I like the colour of my hair here!


Charchar.


Dd with Kk.


Dd with me.




Mummy with us.


Cousins.


Sisters.

The rest of the pictures are of me, Charmaine and Claire! Hehe.




My new black wedge havaianas!




















Lovin' my maxi dress!

Lastly, I'd like to end off with the picture of the night!


Piggy Claire! Lmao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
how much was the buffet per person?

Regina said...

It's about $40-50 odd per person.

Nuffnang