Bite On Bullets: Brother's 26th

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, July 16, 2010

Brother's 26th

I finally found the time to fill up this non-lively space! School has been really hectic. Almost everyday when I reach home it'll already be dinner time, then followed by homework. I've totally no time to touch on this space at all. So pardon me.

Anyway, shall update a little on my brother, Colin's, 26th birthday celebration with my family and aunt. Met my family after school at Suntec for Astons dinner! Damn, was the food awesome like always. But the queue was terrible. We had to wait for like about half an hour before getting a table.

Here comes the food!




Black paper chicken! My all-time-favourite!


Check out how much we ordered.


My birthday present to my brother. Swensens blackforest ice cream cake!


Birdday boy.








I had a hard time trying to cut the ice cream cake. And yes, I was holding 2 knives. My hands were red after cutting them all. See brother, this are the things I do for you! Tsk.


Yumyums.

No comments:

Nuffnang