Bite On Bullets: New Hair

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Hair

SMOOVE had an event last Thursday on the 24th. Sound Series 3 @ Powerhouse. It was a blast! Music was great and company were awesome. So here are the pix!


Peiqin, Jiahao, Ruth.


Yes, I know I'm short and fat. Don't hafta remind me.



Qin!



Ruth!






Sexy Ruth. Wee-u-wheet! Hehe.



My 2 beloved girls!




And as some of you may know, I got my hair done about 2 weeks back at Salon Vim @ 313. So how's the colour?! It wasn't the colour I wanted, but overall I still love it. Hehe. And if you realised, my length's shorter than before! Still trying to get used to it though. Kinda miss my old length. But, of course it's much healthier now!

Sidetracking. SMOOVE's having an event this Sunday to celebrate Youth Day!

SMOOVE PROUDLY PRESENTS:

NEVER LOSE THAT FEELING @ SUPPERCLUB
A "Youth Day Celebration" special.
4th July 2010, Sunday
Doors open 830pm-late

DON'T THINK MUCH! WE PLAY!
Don't feel embarrassed to be a kid at heart, BE PROUD!
To celebrate the fact, grab yourself
-Waterguns,
-Candies,
-Lightsticks,
-Whistles,
-Ballooons
ALL ON THE HOUSEEEEEEEE!
CAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE DO TO MAKE SURE THIS PARTY IS YOUTH-ED!


CLICK HERE TO VIEW EVENT DETAILS.


CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS/TICKET RESERVATION NOW! :)

No comments:

Nuffnang