Bite On Bullets: Smoovie

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Smoovie

Holla!

It's been so long since I had a proper update on this space! Are you surprised!?

Shall do a quick update during past few weeks/months.

  • New white Blackberry
  • Dyed my hair
  • Shifted to my new house
  • Mugged for examinations
And that was prolly about it.

Smoove's Step Up 3 movie screening at Plaza Singapura on the 3rd of September was real good, we finally had an outing together as a whole team. It's my second time catching it though, and I wouldn't mind going again! Madness? Hell no, the movie is da bomb! Never have I missed any screening of Step Up. If you've yet to catch it, please do! Especially the 3D version.

Over to Starbucks once the movie ended. Chit chatted, collected to rebate, and took photos! Incase you guys still don't know how my hair colour looks like now, here it is! My black roots are starting to show though! And I really miss my previous hair length. It got chopped off about 2-3 inches. Damn.








I know I've a fat face, you don't have to remind me.




Ka-chingz!


Chow.


Silvien, she was w/o make up so I had to cover her eyes. Lol!


Ruth!






Shuwen and Esther!

Moving on. Yesterday was the last day of exams! So exhausted from it. I've been sleeping between 3-5am everyday, mugging for exams. It's really tiring. Finally, the holidays are here! Not like I'll be relaxing or anything, but instead I'm heading back to Sephora to work starting Thursday! Gonna keep my time occupied and earn more money for myself. If you happen to drop by Sephora ION and recognise me, do say hi alright!

Will be meeting the cousins for dinner at IKEA later. Still feeling really bloated from last night's ice-cream buffet dinner at ION's Swensens! Everything was so sweet, felt like I was in heaven! But I guess I had a tad too much! So my diet is gonna be starting from today onwards! Really need to start slimming down.

Alright, Imma go prepare. Promise to update soon! Big love.

No comments:

Nuffnang