Bite On Bullets: Hello Kitty Perfume

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Kitty Perfume

I'm back! Told y'all I would be back soon. Teehee.

Anyway, I finally decided to get my Hello Kitty Perfume today. Don't wanna regret when it's not available anymore. Cause this situation always happens to me, and it sucks big time. Goodbye 80 bucks. It's as though I worked for free today, but it's all worth it!

Next, Dior Addict II. You're gonna be mine baby!








It even comes together with a pink ribbon necklace(mostly why I bought it)! Ain't it pretty?! Hehehe. Now I'll have a hard time deciding which necklace to where. This one or my favourite Hello Kitty diamond necklace, which costs so much more than this.

Moving on. Had my off day yesterday as requested, as I knew I would be so tired from the event, The Grid at Scape, on Friday night. Having another off day tomorrow! Awesome. I guess I'll be at home resting, since my legs feel like they're breaking from all the standing the entire day.

Shall have an early night. Ciaoz!

No comments:

Nuffnang