Bite On Bullets: My Dates

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Dates

Been busy these past 2 days helping out at Mummy's office at Parkway for some Admin work.

Finally, I got to meet up with my two girlies, Iris and Weiting, yesterday! Dinner and movie at E!hub.

At BBQ Chicken, while waiting for our food to come.


Iris.


Weiting.



With Iris. Our eye bags ftw man.

Check the the portion of our food, especially mine.


My chicken cutlet. Is the portion gigantic or what!?!



Iris's spicy tomato spaghetti.



Weiting's chicken.

Then we went for a movie, Kidnapper.



I love this show, it's really thrilling yet emotion. It's damn good, especially with Christopher Lee acting in it. Teehee. Ya'll should go catch it!

Though our time spent was short, I still enjoyed every moment of it. See you girls soon! Love. Xoxo.

No comments:

Nuffnang