Bite On Bullets: The Final Lap

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Final Lap

I've been ultra busy with school work and of course the upcoming final term examinations. That explains my lack of blog posts. Promise to do so when it ends, next week that is. Time really flies, it's been more than 2 years since I've been in ITE. 1 more week and I'm outta there. It feels as though everything happened yesterday.

Anyway, back on track! Am feeling really stressed up, especially with Auditing. I gotta do it! Hate it when it comes to memory work. My brain just doesn't function too well with memorising. How I wish we could insert a memory stick into our brains and let it do all the work.

It's 12:34 in the morning now. Need to hit the sack soon or I'll start whining bout how tired I am later in the afternoon.

Xoxo.

2 comments:

reader said...

Hiii! I'm a regular reader and just i saw OSF mentioned that you do sell OPI nail polishes at 14 bux? May i know how do i go about getting it from u plz and what colors do u have? also how do u put twitter up there in your blog? do u mind teaching me pretty plz? am desperate to noe hahax. thanks a lot! =)

Regina said...

Hey there! Why don't you contact me via email: regina-@live.com.sg :)

Nuffnang