Bite On Bullets: Family Dinner

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Dinner

Hello Earthlings! Everyone in the family had a dinner treat from my Aunt from Perth! Main purpose was to gather together, so she can get to see everyone.

Now I'm gonna tempt ya'll with the food we had! Yumyum.


Mee sua.


Everyone calls Marilyn the "Auntie", so she did the honours of scooping the mee sua for all of us with Rowena in the background.




Tofu with egg, scallops and prawns.


Chai por fish! Our all-time favourite!


Huge chunk of kang kong.


Chicken.


The egg skin to wrap the chicken in.


You zha kueh with sotong paste.


And lastly, oat meal prawns.

Am super duper ultra mega bloated from the dinner. Guess I need not take my lunch tomorrow. Yes, it's to that extent. Sorry if I made any of you drool. Teehee.


Angela playing with her food as usual.


Charmaine and me. Take 1. Failed - I forgot to on the flash.


Charmaine and me with Angela's eye and my brother in the background. Take 2. Failed, again.


Charmaine and me. Take 3. I give up!

Wanted to get a group shot of the rest of my cousins, but they disappeared.


Uncle Tony(Rowena's dad) and Angela.

We then headed our own ways back home.


Brother with his iPhone playing Taptap Revenge 3 in the car. He's insane I tell you. His accuracy for each song is either 99% or 100% for extreme songs. Holy shit.

Present from Godma Daisy.






It's actually a double chain sorta thing.


Thank you Godma! Love.

Oh. Guess what I found while I was clearing all my books in my cupboard the other day?


Another full untouched Estee Lauder set in the freaking box. I had always thought the box was empty.




There's even a make-up pouch with brushes in it. Oh well. Shall use them when I shift over to my new house.

P/S: I wanna go to Italy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg This is so nice! (:

Regina said...

You mean the food, necklace or make up? Haha. Thanks anw! :)

Nuffnang