Bite On Bullets: A Week Ago

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Week Ago


Hey ho! I'm very apologetic bout the serious lack of posts these few days/weeks. It has been real hectic I must say. Such a short span of time and so many things happened. Ain't gonna go through the details though.

So, I met my cousins, Charmaine and Marilyn a week back on Thursday at Town. Marilyn wanted to get her hair extended while I wanted to have my manicure and Charmaine was there to look for some stuff. So we went over to Milly's at FEP first to get Marilyn's extensions.


Before.




And after! It wasn't a huge difference to us though. We sorta got used to it in a few seconds, didn't know why too. Shifted my manicure session to the 4th of Feb instead! I decided to get it done just before CNY. It's supposed to be a CNY thing to pamper myself. Can't wait!

Camwhore time!







While Marilyn got her extensions, Charmaine & I walked around FEP. I got myself a new watch! A kind of watch which I've been looking for, for quite sometime now. And I finally found it! It was the last piece in stock too! Lucky or what?


Pretty, no? Lovin' the golden blings.


Then it was time for more shopping at Orchard ION. Spent money at Diva again.




Saw this pair of heels at New Look, which Charmaine said was nice on me. Am still contemplating if I should get it. I've to find clothes to match with it first!

Now it's time for me to get more pretty clothes! Anyone has idea where to get really pretty and cheap clothes at?! I've been searching so long for nice clothing, but to no avail. It sucks. Oh well, I'll be heading to Orchard again this Friday with Charmaine. We gotta look for some important stuff which I'm not gonna reveal here yet.

Til next time! Ciaoz! X.

No comments:

Nuffnang