Bite On Bullets: Trip To URA

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Trip To URA


Had a school outing with my classmates last Thursday to Urban Redevelopment Authority(URA) located somewhere near Chinatown. Had to wake up really early that day, and I remembered I only fell asleep at 3 in the morning. Dreadful!

URA has so many interesting little structures of most of Singapore. Scroll down and you'll understand what I mean.



Amanda, Jessica and me.


Check out Vin and his white teeth at the back! He could do an advert for Darlie toothpaste or something.



Back to the olden days.


A miniature of the central part of Singapore.







The details of each building is just darn awesome, ain't it!?



Vin and Wilson.




Veronica, Ruoping, Mari and me.


ITE College East(Simei).




The map of the entire Singapore!




Rohana!









Went back for a 2 hour lesson after the trip. Homed and met Charmaine in town and the both of us almost died in our heels. We made a reminder to ourselves to always bring a pack of plasters in our bags in future. Haha!

No comments:

Nuffnang