Bite On Bullets: Love4Shades

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love4Shades


Check out our really awesome shades! Obviously, we had a reason why we bought them. I wouldn't dare to wear them out on the streets by myself y'know. I'll only tell you guys why we bought them next week or so. Stay tuned if you wanna find out!

Anyway, I met Charmaine in Town on Saturday to run some errands. Tried my luck searching for CNY clothing, but again to no avail. Hate it. I really gotta get new clothes soon! I wouldn't wanna be wearing my old clothes on CNY. It's called Chinese NEW Year for a reason.

Oh well. Shall go clothes-hunting this week. Headed to Charmaine's place for dinner. Mummy was already there. Emma(Charmaine's other cousin)'s back from overseas! The dinner was a so-called-celebration. The food was yummy-yum-yum.

Camwhored with the 2 cuzzies and our shades after dinner! Hehehe.











Xoxo.

No comments:

Nuffnang