Bite On Bullets: Surprise Party

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, February 5, 2010

Surprise Party

Whilst waiting for Charmaine to be ready and leave, I shall do just a short post since I've been neglecting this space for quite sometime, again.

Have been really busy with school and work. Currently, I'm working for the Singapore Air Show at Changi as a PR. We just have to talk and entertain the caucasians/overseas guests while they are having their security check. Main purpose is to calm them down, cause the security there is really tight and they have to do a detailed check to all cars that are coming in.

It's really an easy job compared to the traffic marshalls. They have to be in the blazing hot sun with just a cap and guide cars on where they're supposed to head to while my duty is actually carried out under a huge tent. All the traffic marshalls became really really tanned. It's really fun(except for the sleezy person thingy) especially with the other 3 girls!

Anyway, I got my nails done @ Milly's(clickable) at Far East Plaza yesterday. Joanna(my manicurist) did a wonderful job! She's really funny and friendly.



Isn't it pretty!?! The picture doesn't do justice to my nails. It's really much more shimmery and glittery in real life. Mention my name to Joanna if you're keen on getting a mani/pedi done and you could get your nails done at a special rate!

Alright, the slowpoke aka Charmaine is about done. Time for me to pack the final stuffs! Tonight's gonna be a blast!

Tata.

No comments:

Nuffnang