Bite On Bullets: Hello Kitty Mahjong Tiles

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello Kitty Mahjong Tiles

Time really flies. Before you know it, it's 2 days before Chinese New Year! And of course what would Chinese New Year be like if you've not gone down to Chinatown right? How you'll have to squeeze with the crowd, shoulder to shoulder.

I was there on Tuesday for work with Singapore Tourism Board. It was an easy job and it only took us 2 hours to get over and done with. Dd and Mm came to Chinatown to find me after I was done. Finally got my CNY top. So currently, I've only 2 new sets of clothing, which really sucks. I was supposed to have one more, but I forgot to make payment to the blogshop and it was sold to someone else. Shiat.


Dd trying to act fierce.


Had a sudden craving for Coffee Bean's double chocolate ice blended when I walked past it at Chinatown Point, on the way to the car.


I've no idea why my eyes looks so teary here.

And of course, my Hello Kitty Mahjong set has arrived!


Lovin' the casing.



Tadah!


Hello my pretty pink Hello Kitty Mahjong tiles!


Check out the jokers!


Hello Kitty Mahjong tile rulers. It's to straighten the Mahjong tiles while arranging, so it's really handy if you don't have a Mahjong table. You can just use this to straighten all your tiles!



Cute dices.



The "feng" thingy.



And lastly, the chips! Freaking nice right!?!

What an awesome buy. I didn't regret paying more than $100 for this. I can't wait to use it with my friends/cousins now! Anyone? Hehehe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice set of mj tiles. thought it was LV one at first haha

Regina said...

Thank you! Haha. Nah, the real LV Mahjong set costs more than $2000. Wouldn't waste that kinda money on it. :)

GEE said...

THE JOKER LOOKS SCARY LOR

Regina said...

THE JOKER IS CAI SHEN YE LOR.

Amanda said...

Hi, where you buy ur mahjong tiles? cus somebody quote me at $200 plus seems like rip off :(
Hope you'll tell me, thx!=)

Regina said...

I bought mine online for 100plus. Welcome.

Amanda said...

Can you let me know the link? Sorry cus I only managed to find $200plus HK mahjong tiles ;x

Regina said...

Sorry, but I forgot what's the link. I only remembered it was from some forum. Sorry!

frosty said...

For Hello Kitty lovers looking for mahjong set, you may want to check out https://cosyrosycorner.blogspot.com

Nuffnang