Bite On Bullets: Gucci

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, June 21, 2010

Gucci

I'm finally able to find some time to update this dying space of mine!

First and foremost, Happy Father's Day to all the daddies in the world and also to you Daddy! Thanks for so called "spoiling" me(like what everyone says) since young. Big love.

I'm terribly sorry for not updating for soooo long. I've been really busy these few weeks. First exams, then it was work and now I'm finally free! So hi and thank you to those who still checks up on this space regularly!

Had only 1 pathetic hour of sleep last night. Met cousins for supper, chilled til about 2 in the morning before going back to pack my stuff and stayed over at Charmaine's for the night. I had to wake up at 5.45 for some stupid module project thing that's compulsory. It's some sort of a CIP work thing. Mad pissed off during the event, even were some of my other classmates. We were in jeans at a walkathon event, it was superbly hot and I only had an hour sleep. I guess that sentence just summarised how I pissed I was.

Managed to reach home only at 2 in the afternoon. Caught up with my sleep for another 3 hours before heading down for dinner with Charmaine's and my family. It wasn't a really pleasant one towards the end though, I'm just glad it's over.

Moving on, I'm left with a week to enjoy before school starts torturing the heck outta me again! I shall shop, rest and exercise! Shall start planning my week tomorrow when I wake.

Oh one last thing, so Charmaine came back from Italy last night. My hopes were totally dashed when she told me that none of my Gucci/LV bags and wallet I wanted was available there a few days back. And when I went to surprise her at the airport with Matthias yesterday, she surprised me back with my Gucci wallet that I wanted! Hehehe. She mentioned that whilst she was at the departure hall in Italy, she saw the Gucci boutique at the duty-free section, so she ran in to see if there was any of the items I wanted. To her surprise, my wallet was there!










My new baby! Pretty eh!? Hehe. Thanks Mummy! Love.

No comments:

Nuffnang