Bite On Bullets: Back From Hiatus

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back From Hiatus

I'm backkkkkkk!

Tomorrow would be the one month without update on this space if I didn't decide to blog about something today. If there still are people who bother to check back this space of mine, big big hello!

Anyway, I've been real busy with school. Poly life's really hectic. Projects, homeworks, everything! It's crazy.

I'll just do a quick one and upload super overdued pictures!

Town with Sherwin on 21st April before he was enlisted to NS.


Yoshinoya for lunch @ Bugis.






Sakae Sushi for dinner @ Wisma. I still remembered I only had 2 chawanmushis that night.







Shokudo for dessert @ Heerens.









I swear this peach crepe with ice cream is damn awesome. You guys should totally try it one day.



Finally! My baby Eastpak bag in red! Teehee.


Friday night, 7 May, with clique.


Jessica!









With Peiqin and Ruth!

Dinner at Geylang for Mummy's Day!



And of course not forgetting our presentation days which was last Tuesday for MOB and today for DBE.


My MOB group. Wei Jing, Dick, Jasmine, Mr Tan, Nadhzryna and Diana.



DBE group. Eugene, Jasmine and Richard with Desmond missing.





Check out Richard's face! Epic!


Business people, no?



Jasmine!



Alright, that's all for now. Pictures from class chalet will be up soon! I shall have an early night. School's at 10 again tmrw. Ciaoz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your bag's lovely! I've been trying to find it! Can i know where u get urs? Are there other colours? :)

Regina said...

You mean the Eastpak bag? You can try Heerens, but I'm not sure if they still have the mini one, cause I bought the last one(which was only available in red). I know of other colours, but am not sure where to get it from.

Nuffnang